Thursday 7 June 2012

saas-class-pastebin. Prolog

It's amazing how people and especially engineers want to automate every repeated boring task that they faced. Same was with me. I was taking Massive Online Open Course 'Software as Service' class from Berkley and one thing annoyed me all the time. When I watched lectures code examples video were of pure quality and I need to firstly recognize and after retype links to pastebin.com from videos and that's made be angry, mainly during quizzes and while doing homework.
That's why I decided to develop tool that will help not only me, but every student in class.
I decided to develop Chrome Extension for saas-class.org that shows user list of pastebin links on page for currently playing video.
saas-class-pastebin
This how extension looks like. Interested? Come in.

No comments:

Post a Comment